• We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
• We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
• Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
• No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
• We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that we hold. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
• We are committed to complying with EU and UK data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
• You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Your right to know what we hold...
• You can find contact details for our company on our website.
• We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it.
• Your personal data might be accessed by contractors providing IT services.
• We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
• In addition to your rights under our Terms of Business Agreement, you also have the right to raise a privacy complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).